They are elected from the membership at the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors is responsible for developing the strategy and direction of MK Business Leaders, to project effectively the views of its members and to conduct its business in accordance with corporate and statutory principles. Minutes of board meetings are available to members on request.
The Board reflects a diversity of senior business people and currently includes men and women from key areas including the leisure industry, professional and creative services, further education and the care sector and each brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the Board.
- Dr Philip Smith MBE Profile: Philip is the current chair of MKBLP and is also the first chair of the MK Business Council. Read More
- Dr Julie Mills Profile: Dr Julie Mills is Principal & Chief Executive of Milton Keynes College Read More
- Mr Nicholas Mann Profile: Nicholas Mann is the Owner and Managing Director of Milton Keynes marketing agency Interdirect. Read More
- Ruby Parmar Profile: Ruby is the Office Senior Partner for the PwC Milton Keynes office leading a team of over 130. Read More
- Mr Simon deMaid Profile: Simon is Partner of Howes Percival LLP in Milton Keynes. Read More
- Jan Flawn CBE Profile: Jan Flawn is the founder and chair of neurological care provider PJ Care. Read More
- Mrs Julia Upton MBE Profile: Julia is a Board Director of the Business Leaders Partnership, a member of MK Gallery’s Steering Group for the capital... Read More
- Jean Gowin Profile: Jean is City Development Manager at CityFibre Read More
- Mr Freddie Guildmard Profile: Freddie is the Managing Director of the Red Thread Partnership Ltd. Read More