They are elected from the membership at the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors is responsible for developing the strategy and direction of MK Business Leaders, to project effectively the views of its members and to conduct its business in accordance with corporate and statutory principles. Minutes of board meetings are available to members on request.
The Board reflects a diversity of senior business people and currently includes men and women from key areas including the leisure industry, professional and creative services, further education and the care sector and each brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the Board.
- Mr Nicholas Mann Profile: Nicholas Mann is the Owner and Managing Director of Milton Keynes marketing agency Interdirect. Read More
- Dr Julie Mills Profile: Dr Julie Mills is Principal & Chief Executive of Milton Keynes College Read More
- Mr Simon deMaid Profile: Simon is Partner of Howes Percival LLP in Milton Keynes. Read More
- Jan Flawn CBE Profile: Jan Flawn is the founder and chair of neurological care provider PJ Care. Read More
- Mr Freddie Guilmard Profile: Freddie is the Managing Director of the Red Thread Partnership Ltd. Read More
- Mr Jerry Taylor Profile: Managing Director of WSA The Communications Agency Read More
- Melanie J Beck Profile: Melanie is the Chief Executive of MyMiltonKeynes, Business Improvement District based in Central Milton Keynes Read More
- Safia Boot Profile: Chairman CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development) Milton Keynes Group and Founder Respect at Work Limited. Read More